Skip to main content

Improve Yourself Everyday



Many days before in our life bring us to this present day. Do you ever think about anything that you've done in life are improving? Maybe about your hobby skill like swimming, football, soccer, basket ball, etc. Did you get any new skills? Did you improving? Can you dribble better than before? Well.. if it's about this sports skills, than you know that you need to practice more in order to improve your skill. With practice you can improve anything, literally anything.

What about some other skills? like cooking, dancing, singing, and maybe talking. It also depend on how often you practice. What for do you practice talking skills? The answer is to be charismatic, to not being a jerk when sometime we talk trash or bullshit to someone else or disrespect someone older than us, that's why we need to practice more. You surely don't want to be called stupid or jerk or something bad like that. With practicing, you'll know what to do, you'll know how to act. Because you already prepared.

If you're just sleeping around all day or being a potato coach, you're not going to improve anything, I'm telling you. Maybe you can watch new skill, how to do it, but that's all part of theory, in order to make sure that theory works out, you need to test it out, by practicing. You just gonna waste your time if you're only read or watch the theory without practicing.

I know my English sucks, but I'm improving myself, I tried to, like every goddamn time. I even talk to myself with English, but I still need someone who can teach me the better English, someone who is born English. But hell with it, I don't have that someone right now, I'm going to do it on my own. I'll be well prepared, cause I want to go to your damn country. I want to get out from this Indonesia, I want to go to England, I want to go to America, man.. I really do. Shit, why am I even talking about myself right now. 

Well anyway, you can do whatever you want, you can be whatever you want, you can like whatever you want, but I'm telling you my friend, without practicing, all of that not gonna happen. Maybe you can do all of that, but practicing is all you need the most, if you want to improve that skill or whatever that is.

So you get that point right, you know what to do, everyday activity become something familiar with us and we can master it, because we did it repeatedly. Something repeatedly become familiar and piece of a cake for us. You want everything becoming piece of a cake? Then you know what to do. Improve yourself!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RPP IPA KELAS VIII / 8 SEMESTER GENAP / II / 2 K13 SISTEM EKRESI

RENCANA PELAKSANAAN PEMBELAJARAN   (RPP)

RPP BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS VIII (8) SEMESTER GENAP (2) CHAPTER 11

RENCANA PELAKSANAAN PEMBELAJARAN (RPP)

RPP BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS VIII (8) SEMESTER GENAP (2) CHAPTER 10

  RENCANA PELAKSANAAN PEMBELAJARAN (RPP)