Skip to main content

I've Never Seen a Ghost




Have you ever seen a ghost in your entire life? If you have, maybe once or couple of times, you must’ve told others about that. Was that scary? Or you just confused at that time? Well, if you’re alone and then you see a ghost, I bet most of people would run away. Unless if you’re a paranormal.
I haven’t seen a ghost in my entire life, does it makes me hard to believe to some scary story? Well, even if I haven’t seen a ghost, I have experienced some weird things happened in my life couple of times. Believe it or not, it was scary but mostly I just couldn’t see any figure or body or shape the likes of ghost. Maybe some of you experienced the same thing as I experienced. And maybe some of you haven’t really experienced with anything that related to mistery or scary incidents.
If the ghost is real, I’m happy until now I haven’t seen any and I like to keep it that way. But whenever my friends told me a story about ghost, well some of it didn’t make any sense, but I still love to hear that story, I really appreciate everyone who wants to tell me a scary story. Because I’m curious and I’m ok with that, I never had a trouble with sleeping after hearing that story. I tell you this because some people just couldn’t sleep after hearing a scary story or they also couldn’t sleep after watching ghost movie, and for myself, I’m ok with that, and I even watch it alone sometimes in the middle of the night.
Back to what I’ve experienced, here are some of my scary and weird experienced, believe it or not, this all really happened though. But first, forgive my English.

1.   On Bicycle: We Were Dragged Backwards
This happened two weeks after tsunami struck Aceh. I was 12 yo, my friend came to my house and asked me to join him looking around the city. Anyway, the water didn’t get to my village, it was about 6 or 7 kilometers more where the tsunami water stopped. I was excited (because I haven’t seen the situation in the center of our city after tsunami) to join him, we went to Baiturrahman Mosque with my friend’s bicycle, he rode the bicycle and I stood behind him near to the tyre.
Before we arrived, I was happy to see the Baiturrahman mosque and then I looked around and I was amazed because despite of all the buildings near Baiturrahman mosque fell down, only Baiturrahman Mosque stood still amongs the other buildings. Allahu Akbar. And I also heard that Baiturrahman mosque wasn’t flooding, and some says that they saw a big bird beyond Baiturrahman mosque and lifted the mosque up so that the water didn’t get inside the building. Inside of the Baiturrahman mosque, it was just clean and beautiful. But that wasn’t the story I’m about to tell you.
After we left the Baiturrahman mosque, we went to the Meuraxa beach, on the way I looked around the buildings and everything was all gone, there was only one building stood still but it was only it’s foundation left. It was scary to think how crazy the water goes. The road was cleared up, but there were still many trash and ruins left, a broken car, motorcycles, but I was glad I didn’t see any dead body. On the road, there was quite and nobody’s around, only few worker who was working to clear up the path/road.
After that we reached to the destination, Meuraxa beach, we were just looking around, there were few worker who was working to plant the mangroves near the beaches. They gave us money, 1.000 rupiah, the coin money. And then we left the beach, that was my turn to ride the bicycle.
I took the same path, before we reached back to Baiturrahman mosque, suddenly the bicycle moved backwards. I was confused, I didn’t know what just happened, I try to swung my feet on bicycle, but it moved backwards, I tried to look behind me, but there was only my friend freaking out, there was nobody else behind him. My friend yelled “what the hell is going on?”. It can’t be the brake or the gear simulation, because my friend’s bicycle has no brake and no gears simulation. I tried to stop it with my foot on the ground, my friend jumped out of the bicycle, after 2 seconds he jumped the bicycle stopped. And then we were confused, we didn’t know anything about that, we didn’t even think of any scary thing or like ghost. We just checked what could possibly be wrong with the bicycle but everythin was fine. How come? 2 men on the bicycle was dragged 6 meters backwards.
Until now, if I think of that accident, I could only guess that was the victim of the tsunami. He/she tried to drag us back to the beach, or maybe because of we rode on his/her body, or maybe they tried to show us something, there are too many guesses. And until now, I still can’t understand why, believe it or not, it’s really happened.

2.   It can’t be windblows
This was happened 2014, when I was online in the coffeeshop around 2.00 A.M. This coffeeshop is close to my house, I was already there since 11 P.M. There were many people there who were online too. The coffeeshop closed at 12 A.M. The workers entered their room and went to sleep. At 12 to 1 A.M. there were still many other boys who were online there, just like me, but I was alone, they were together. Until 1.30 A.M. they left. I was still there until 2 A.M. The weather was fine, and calm. I looked around, there was nobody there.
I didn’t really think about I was being alone or scared. I just continued to online. But suddenly, one chair fell down, it flipped and fell to the ground, only one chair, I looked at the chair, there was nobody there. It was dark, I also didn’t feel the windblow, this is strange. I started to think “oh I know this must be ghost”, but then I tried to not care about that, I kept continue to online.
2.30 A.M. my thoughts were messed, just suddenly. It was like something playing on my thoughts. I knew it was the ghost, it kept bothering my mind, it was messing around in my mind. I wasn’t comfortable with it, then I decided to go home.
So, the weird and strange thing was only one chair fell down while there was many chairs around there. And I didn’t see any figures, shape, body or the likes of ghost.

3.   Kuntilanak’s Voices
This one happened when me and my friends at the cemetary. We were guarding my little brother’s grave. It was 1.45, in the middle of the night. All of us left the chair near my brother’s grave, we went around the cemetary, we talked together around that graveyard, just to feel the fear. But then there was something attracted my friend, so he took us there. From the far, it looked like a ghost, a big ghost like Genderuwo in our country, but I wasn’t quite sure, I just think that could be a shadow, and then we moved closer, whilst on the way suddenly there was a voice coming from behind, (kuntilanak’s voice I’d say) it sounded like a woman giggled, she giggled about 2 seconds. I looked after that voice, but there was nothing, and I asked to my friends, they said they heard that too.
It was quite shocking though, because I haven’t heard it before. Also it was loud and clear, until now, I haven’t heard any.

I like to go to an adventure with my friends, cause it always challenging, and when the dark comes, I usually wish that I could see at least one ghost, but no. Until now, I haven’t seen any, and I like to keep it this way.
 
         So that’s all I can share you about my experience, I haven’t seen any ghost, I only had some weird experiences. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RPP IPA KELAS VIII / 8 SEMESTER GENAP / II / 2 K13 SISTEM EKRESI

RENCANA PELAKSANAAN PEMBELAJARAN   (RPP)

RPP BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS VIII (8) SEMESTER GENAP (2) CHAPTER 11

RENCANA PELAKSANAAN PEMBELAJARAN (RPP)

RPP BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS VIII (8) SEMESTER GENAP (2) CHAPTER 10

  RENCANA PELAKSANAAN PEMBELAJARAN (RPP)