Skip to main content

How to Play Like a Pro Footballer/Soccer Player





Football: What Kind of Player You’d Like to be



For you who loves football or soccer, of course you have one club that you love the most. For me, Manchester United is my only favorite team in the world. And also you have a reason for that. This time, I’m not talking about the club, it’s about the player, your favorite player. Who’s your favorite player? CristianoRonaldo or Lionel Messi? Or both? Or another great player that you adored.


I’m a big fan of Alessandro Del Piero. Del Piero is my best player since I was a kid. His role is Second Striker (SS) and he can also play as Attacking Midfielder (AMF). I plays football, now my positions are Central Midfielder (CM) and AMF. Back then, when I was a boy I played as a SS, just like my idol. I used to watch Del Piero played, I know his movements, I also know that he has the bicycling technique. I learned that technique since I was a kid. When I played, when ball came from the sky I always love to do that acrobatic technique. Sometimes when I played with my friends, I used to score with that technique.


What role do you play in football? If you’re good at CM, I suggest you to look after some professional player that played in that position, and also if you’re in other positions, you just need to pick some player in each positions. Because, if you’re a Defender (DF), then your favorite player is Drogba, it’s not wrong actually. What I’m saying is: if you’re DF, your favorite player is Central Forward (CF), you can’t play like your favorite player in your position unless you’re in that positions. You need at least one mentor in your best position. Why? Because you’ll learn, how a pro footballer control the situation in his position, what best to do, what decision, what movements. Not a real mentor actually, you just need to learn from a pro that you might like. As for me, I watched Scholes played. He’s the best in that position (CM). I used to download his video from Youtube. The video about how he passes the ball, his tackle, how he mastermind a game. Then you just need to practice it on field. You can watch your role model on youtube, it’s good to watch that video before you play football or soccer. Because you can still remember the technique and what to do in a certain situation. 


Even if we’re not as good as them, but atleast we learn how to play like a pro. It’s not how you’d like to be, just be who you are, no need to force yourself, simply just do how they did it.
Well the point is:

  • If you’re a striker, it is best to learn the positioning, not to get caught on offside position, how to score in one on one situation, when to run when your team mate pass you the ball forward.  
  • If you’re a midfielder, it is best to learn how to pass the ball forward, always looking for free team mates, learn how to control the midfield area, learn how to give the long pass, and you can learn how to shoot the ball from the distance.
  • If you’re a winger you’ll need speed to run faster then the opposite player, learn how to cross the ball in, learn how to dribble fast, be in the wide position, keep threatening the opponent. 
  • If you’re a wing back, mostly you can learn the winger play, but you’ll need extra stamina for wing back, because when you have to overlapping and then the opposite counter attack, you will need extra stamina to get back as fast as you can. 
  • If you’re a defender, you’ll need to learn how to plan the offside trap, learn how to defence well and keep the cleansheet, learn how to be strong in the air, learn how to tackle, learn how to swipe the ball forward or some clearance, and learn how to intercept well. You need to respond quick when intercepting the ball forward to your position. 
  • If you’re a goalkeeper, just like in the playstation player’s ability, you need to have quicker response, and goalkeeping ability as well. And you also need to learn positioning, punch the ball forward at least 12 meters away from your goal, decisioning (whether to punch it or to catch it). And always make yourself bigger when you have to deal with one on one situation.

I’m not the master of football, but I just wanted to share you some tips on how to play in your position, what best to do. If there any mistake I made, I’m really sorry because I’m just a human, human made mistake, and I do hope that this article can help you. And also this article still far from perfect, thank you for reading this and you can share it if it helps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Squid Game for PC or Android

GAME SQUID GAME WANNA PLAY SQUID GAME?!?! KoreaHerald.com What Is Squid Game? Squid Game is the most popular series on Netflix recently. A story of people who fail at life for various reasons, but suddenly receive a mysterious invitation to participate in a survival game to win more than 38 million US dollars. The game takes place at an isolated island and the participants are locked up until there is a final winner. The story will incorporate popular children's games from the 1970s and 1980s of Korea, such as squid game, literal translation of its Korean name, which is a type of tag where offense and defense use a squid-shaped board drawn in the dirt.  I would highly recommend the series, I mean you should watch it! PC game for Squid Game? After the series went viral, almost everything on the internet, especially social media, lots of memes related to the squid game, or using images from the squid game movie.  What about games? Of course there are many “Squid Game” game adapt...

CARA MENAMBANG BITCOIN GRATIS

BITCOIN: CryptoTab Browser is Free Bitcoin memang sudah lama menjadi trending di dunia, apalagi di era mata uang digital ini. Banyak orang yang sudah mendapatkan keuntungan besar dengan menginvestasikan bitcoin. Ada pula beberapa yang melakukan trading bitcoin dan semacamnya, juga ada yang menambang bitcoin, beberapa menanam modal untuk menambang bitcoin tersebut, dan ada pula yang menambang secara cuma-cuma (gratis). Menambang bitcoin hampir seperti menambang emas, hanya saja menambang emas lebih capek dan dibutuhkan tenaga fisik. Namun menambang bitcoin, kita hanya perlu peralatan yang bisa terhubung ke internet. Jadi, memang ada beberapa platform yang memberikan fasilitas menambang secara gratis untuk penggunanya. Namun ada tidak semuanya legit (membayar) dan banyak situs yang scam (penipuan). CryptoTab Browser, yang sudah saya coba sendiri, dan saya sudah melakukan beberapa kali withdrawal (penarikan) dari aplikasi tersebut. Jika anda tertarik untuk menginstal apl...

RPP IPS KELAS VII / 7 SMP SEMESTER GENAP / II / 2 K13 KERAGAMAN SUKU BANGSA

RENCANA PELAKSANAAN PEMBELAJARAN (RPP)